Our Privacy Commitment
Avingtrans PLC respects your privacy and is committed to keeping your personal information safe.
We are focused on delivering a secure and robust service to our customers and interested parties, and privacy is crucial to achieving this. We don’t rent or sell your information to other businesses and have compiled details on what information we collect, when and why we collect it, how we use it, when we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
Data We Collect
We collect the IP address, the pages you visit, and the date/time of these visits, as part of our standard system logs. These are essential in monitoring the website for intrusion attempts, investigating suspicious activity, and identification and mitigation of potential security and/or performance issues.
No information that may contain personally identifiable details, apart from your IP address, is retained. The information we capture and store in our log files is deleted after 30 days.
Apart from the logs we capture as part of the basic operations of the website, there’s no requirement for you to share your information with us. If you do contact us and choose to share your information with us, here’s what we usually request, depending on where and how you’re engaging with us:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number (optional)
- Details of your enquiry
We also collect analytical data using Google Analytics to track and report on general user behaviour on our website. The insights from this helps inform us on future usability improvements to the website.
How We Use Your Data
The information you choose to share with us is used for the following based on your preferences:
- To contact you as requested
- To measure interest in specific products, promotions, or content
- To analyse communications with our customers and interested parties
What we do NOT do:
- We do not share, sell, distribute, or lease your information to 3rd parties unless we’re required by law to do so.
- We do not send you information from or about 3rd parties
How We Protect Your Data
We restrict access to your data so that only our client services and development teams have access to it. Access to your information is granted and restricted only when necessary, to inform and improve the user experience on the website. We don’t store your data for any longer that is needed.
- Exceptions to the protection of your data arise:
- To comply with our legal obligations
- To exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases)
- For the prevention, detection, investigation of crime, or prosecution of offenders
- For the protection of our customers and employees
If you have any further questions about how Avingtrans PLC uses your personal data, or if you’d like to amend, transport, or delete your data, please contact:
Colin Elcoate: Colin.Elcoate@haywardtyler.com